Tuesday, December 2, 2008

5 of 5 again?

You might be wondering why nearly all of the books I've put on this blog have been 5 of 5s. Well, I volunteered to be a reader for potential award winning books. I'm in the final round right now, so everything I'm reading was recommended by someone(s) as being a really good book for middle schoolers. They've been right. I haven't read a bad one on the list. Once February rolls around, I'll be reading other books from the shelves at KTMS and will most likely read a few books that don't rate quite so well.

Another thing to know about me is that I love to read. I even read cereal boxes, believe it or not. Every once in awhile I pick up a book that I just can't force myself to read, but that doesn't happen very often. I really like adventure books and books with strong characters. Books I enjoy least are ones that don't seem to go anywhere and ones like the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series. I know there are lots of tweens and teens who like those books, but I'm not too fond of them. If you want to know more about those books, talk to Mrs. Divine. She and her daughter keep up on those titles.

Happy reading, KTMS students! If you have a good book recommendation, let me know about it. I hope to start a book blog for students in the near future. Keep watching for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?